- On February 10, 2024
DNS Specialist Services is a consultancy firm to the Australian hospitality, gaming and leisure industries. We’re an energetic and passionate team who live and breathe hospitality and pride ourselves on working hard to generate great outcomes for our pub, club and casino clients across QLD, NSW, NT, NSW, VIC and TAS. Due to a fast growing portfolio, our team is expanding and we are seeking a qualified Business Consultant / Analyst to join the team at our head office in Red Hill, Brisbane.
What you’ll be doingThis position will be working alongside the current consulting team across a range of projects for hospitality clients, and will require you to:
- Analyse and interpret large scale data.
- Prepare research projects and presentations.
- Prepare documents and reports for projects such as liquor and gaming licensing, demographic and market analysis, financial reports, customer data, governance, strategy and industry trends.
- Attend client meetings on-site when required.
- Be efficient and produce accurate work.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- An undergraduate degree in Hotel Operations, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite at an intermediate to advanced level.
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
The following experience is not necessary, but will be highly regarded:
- Hospitality or gaming operations experience.
- Experience with liquor and gaming licensing.
What you can expect
- An opportunity with a fast-growing consulting company working in the exciting hospitality and gambling industry.
- A team of hard-working professionals who are prepared to support you all the way in your career.
- Free office parking in Red Hill, Brisbane.
- Dynamic and fun working culture.
- Flexible starting times and site visits to pubs & clubs.
- Coffee and the odd Parmy or seven.