- On January 15, 2024
Marketing and loyalty in the hospitality industry has rapidly evolved in the past few years, with the introduction of more personalised loyalty programs, intensified competition, and ever-changing industry and technological trends. As such, it’s often a challenge for non-experts and busy hospitality venues to keep up with (after all, you’re busy serving your customers, right?).
Marketing holds tremendous importance in the growth of any business, yet many companies struggle to allocate the necessary time and resources to develop and implement effective marketing strategies. But we have good news! Outsourcing all or even just a few of your marketing activities can result in many benefits – from reduced overhead expenses and the ability to quickly scale your marketing efforts, to gaining access to the latest tools and industry expertise. We’ve put together a list of our top 5 reasons why we think you should consider outsourcing your marketing:
- 💸 Save Money – Outsourcing your marketing can be cost-effective in several ways. Hiring an in-house marketing team involves expenses such as salaries, benefits, training, and office space. Additionally, outsourcing eliminates the need for investing in marketing tools and technologies, which can be expensive to acquire and maintain.
- ⏱️ Save Time & Resources – Leverage the expertise of professionals who specialise in hospitality marketing and have the knowledge, experience and resources to effectively plan and execute marketing strategies. Doing so will save time and resources on recruitment, training, managing an in-house team, and allow you to focus on your core business activities.
- 💪 Increase Competitive Advantage – Gain access to a unique outside perspective and a deep understanding of industry trends, consumer behaviour, and effective marketing techniques. By outsourcing your marketing, you gain access to their expertise and cutting-edge strategies, giving you a competitive edge over competitors who may not have the same level of marketing knowledge or resources.
- 🔍Increase Internal Focus – Leaving your marketing activities to the experts will allow your team to focus on internal activities and high-level functions. By delegating marketing tasks to experts, you can free up your team’s time and energy to focus on areas such as customer service, and overall business growth. This improves efficiency and ensures that each department can operate at its best.
- 💰Return on Investment – Outsourcing your marketing can lead to a higher return on investment (ROI) compared to handling it internally. We have the necessary tools and skills to implement effective campaigns, drive patronage, and increase revenue through effective promotional planning.
So, what do you think? If you need help with your venue’s marketing strategy, DNS Specialist Services offer dedicated support to gaming and hospitality businesses to find solutions and unlock their potential, all whilst saving time and money. Along with several other services, we deliver on the following marketing solutions for venues:
🌟 Marketing & Design Retainers
🌟 Marketing Reviews/Audit
🌟 Marketing & Promotions Plans
🌟 Content Planning & Social Media
🌟 Digital Marketing Support
With an intimate understanding of your venue and industry sector, we can ensure you keep abreast of your competitors and stay on top in the fast-moving hospitality space. Passionate, knowledgeable and tenacious, our unbiased approach to getting you results means we care about your business as if it were our own, because it is.
If you want more information on any of the above, or would like to discuss how the team at DNS SS can help unlock your marketing potential, get in touch with us!